Project Information and Documents
Planning, design and construction on the La Cholla corridor began in 2009 with a Design Concept Study and Environmental Assessment for Magee Road to Tangerine Road. Final design and construction of Phase I, Magee Road to Overton Road, is complete.
Project documents from Pima County’s Phase I planning effort:
- Final Design Concept Report (DCR) - April 2010
- Environmental Assessment and Mitigation Report (EAMR) - April 2010
La Cholla Boulevard, Overton Road to Tangerine Road
Work is now underway on the Phase II final design of La Cholla Boulevard, from Overton Road to Tangerine Road.
- Download March 9, 2017 Open House Invite
- Open House PowerPoint Presentation
- Landscape Presentation – Typical Roadway Section with Plant Size and Landscape Design Examples
April 26, 2016 Open House Materials
*please note: This document is subject to change as the design progresses
This map will be a living document during the final design phase and will be updated as elements and features are finalized. Watch for updates as the project progresses. (Sign up below to receive regular email updates.)